Google
 

Monday, February 18, 2008

Is Making Money Online Easy?

Hey all the fellow bloggers and internet marketers out there, do you think making money online is easy?

To some, it is a no-brainer, but to some who are not as lucky, making money online could be a very tough job. Some blogs are earning more than a 3-figure income monthly. One very good example is 5xmom, this blog maximize online revenue from Pay-Per-Post, LinkWorth, Sponsored Reviews, Text Links, Adsense, Local Ads. This blog is a very good model for anyone out there to start picking up the right path to making money online the easy way.

As for myself, I'm not a full-time blogger, it is hard for me to blog some of the time, sigh... And to be frank with you, my dear readers, I'm still not making a descent income from the internet yet. I'm still being caught in the rat-race in this Rat Year.

I tried very hard to blog at least 3 - 6 times a week, and I'm maintaining more than 2 blogs, which I regret to say. With 4 blogs to juggle around on top of the commitments to my full-time job and family, I feel myself out-of-breath some of the times. I guess this might be the reason why am not making good income from blogging. FOCUS does matter here.

But, what to do, I had got my hair wet now. No choice but to continue... LOL

No comments: