Google
 

Friday, October 5, 2007

Internet Marketing Coaching by Fione Tan


#1 Internet Marketing 90 Days Coaching Program


I attended this Internet Marketing Coaching program in August 2007. This was the most expensive internet marketing course I ever attended in my life. It was a 2-day hands-on workshop from 9am to 8pm, held in eOneNet's office in Damansara Perdana, plus the 3-month internet marketing coaching. It is expensive, but I guess it is worthy if within the 3 months I can start making money from the internet, as told by the No.1 Internet Marketing Coach - Fione Tan.

There were a total of 12 students including myself in this internet marketing workshop. Some of them come from Johor Bahru, and some even from our neighboring country - Singapore. This was a real hands-on workshop where everyone of us has access to a laptop / desktop computer with internet connection for us to follow through every single step as shown by Fione.

We were given access to the member forum where it keeps all the notes and useful resources for us to reference from time to time. In this forum, we can also ask question via the online ticketing support system. This is a very good support system where everyone of us can actually trace back the questions and answers and its history. And the best part of this ticketing system is that it is private to myself and the coach, only 2 of us will have access to my questions and answers. You wouldn't want your peers or competitors-to-be to know what's in your mind, will you? I have to admit that though the response might take up 2 - 3 days, but most of the time, Fione is able to reply my questions even within the same day. I'm so grateful with her advice and suggestion. This definitely helps me a lot in cutting short the trial and error part.

There are also 3 online meetings, once-a-month kind of meeting between the Fione and us to discuss new trends and strategies. In the past 2 online meetings, Fione had shared with us other useful resources to help research the market, promote our business, keyword research and more, but sadly to say that these online meetings are not meant for us to share and help each other on the problems that we encountered. I was once got very frustrated with the shipping issue that I had with my supplier, and I tried to bring it out during the online meeting, it got stopped by Fione. I will think that the purpose of setting up online meeting is to provide a portal for the us, newbies to share and exchange information and experiences. If one could have solved the same problem by going through the tough way, why not sharing the experiences and the solutions with others. I guess many of my course mates felt the same too. With helpful and useful pointers, I believe the journey towards Internet business success will be much much easier and enjoyable.

I have been receiving weekly emails from Fione Tan day after I completed the 2-day internet marketing coaching workshop. These are the step-by-step action plans for the weeks, starts from finding niche market, keyword research, cost per click research, ways to generate targeted traffics and so forth. I found these emails to be very useful because they are like compass, showing me the correct direction right from the start towards my destination. I believe many of my peers have the same experience, where after we've completed an internet marketing seminar / workshop, we felt information overloaded, and we started to get lost, don't know how or where to start. I have this same experience every time I come out from the internet marketing seminars. I felt like wanted to start many things and wanted to try the many easy ways of making money online as claimed by those Internet Marketing gurus, but ended up doing nothing because I don't know where to start, how to start, what to do first, which one to do first. I don't have any clue on how to get started. But now, I feel totally different, I feel like I was being guided on what to do, and which comes first, all in proper manner, just like a kid being 'spoon-fed'. Now, I see myself slowly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope I will be able to reach the end of the tunnel soon.

I am now working very hard on a handbag project. Fione's internet marketing course made me realize that selling physical product online is as feasible as selling digital product. Though I admit that, dealing with physical product, I have a lot more concerns, like managing the inventory and the shipping issue. But I don't let all these to stop me from venturing into the online business. I will start off with a physical product first, learned as much as possible from Fione and her technical team. 3 months is short, I have to maximize it. I believe if I can master all the tactics and techniques with physical product, then digital product to me is not an issue anymore. The handbag project I'm now working on is Beethoven Designer Handbag.

No comments: