Google
 

Thursday, October 11, 2007

UYMG - Unleash Your Marketing Genius 2007, KL Convention Center

UYMG - an event by a top Internet Marketing Guru - Stephen Pierce.

This is my first time attending UYMG, it was really grand with total participants of 650. Almost everyone was carrying a laptop, looks like it gonna be a real hands-on workshop. But I wonder, with this big crowd of people, how hands-on is it going to be? I keep my mind open, and tell myself, doesn't matter, i can share laptop with my neighbours, left and right neighbours. Or i can have them jotted down, and try it when I get home.

In this 4-day event, I learned a lot from top speakers like Stephen Pierce, Mike Filsaime, Greg Cesar, Dave Lakhani, Chris Guerriero, Inanna Lawton, Jason Tan, Melissa Heweton, Patric Chan, Sandhan, Jaz Lai, just to name a few. They are all great and inspiring especially our Malaysian fellows - Jason Tan and Patric Chan.

No comments: